Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
amen...please let us know your revelations (heavenly).If your going conditioner in tandem with dedicateds,recomend passive unit?
will do. I'm waiting for my electrician to give me a price for dedicated lines. I guess the electrician I used has too much business because he is taking too long :-)
no call back? never too busy in the service field for a call back. Get a new electrician. This is electrician 101.
I agree.. it took me a couple to nail down one and even he was kind of well...just make sure they have credentials and you should be Good.Good 10 guage wire though!dont back down if you cant get slick to do it,my electrician looked like he was to fat to fit through the eves?!*he did a great job (with mw watching of course).man youll love it!