Looking for advise and recommendations on a nice record cleaner.

Hello,

I have a McIntosh MT10 and a good size collection of records. 

I noticed some of my records not sounding like they use to. 

I was told that my records were dirty and to look into a good record cleaner. 

I am now here for recommendations and where to look to solve my issue. 

128x128uavnola

The KL uses blowers to dry the record ... this is just as bad, maybe worse than plain air drying in a rack. Any contaminants dissolved in the water remain on the record as water evaporates. This is the main reason I did not get one ...

It may sound bad on paper, but it works fantastic in practice. It is amazing how clean an LP is after coming out of one of these machines.

The set up is also awkward with a tank on the floor.

I have the self-contained cln-lp200 model. It offers one-button convenience that makes record cleaning as simple as pie.

@mijostyn Stated, "I am stuck following my own logic which I admit is based on assumptions." 

@hsounds stated, "I will tell you with all of my research there is not one cleaning method or brand that is perfect."

Using the PAVCR Manual Method, the creation of this method for cleaning Vinyl is  based on a very clear Text Book Direction. Assumptions on the methodology are not needed, just as assumptions are not needed when following any good recipe.

The Author of the PAVCR has supported many inquiries made and in doing so has proved to be a great tutor in conjunction with the written direction.

In relation to perfect cleaning methods, the PAVCR Manual Cleaning method, has superseded my other methods used and is one that will be very difficult to not use. The results have been thoroughly impressive.

I describe the cleaned LP using the Manual Method as having been purified. 

Sorry if some sage has already mentioned it…. but contaminants pre and post process are EASY to see under black light….. 

carry on

@wfowenmd Right on Perfect Vinyl Forever is excellent and an affordable way to evaluate IF a person values US cleaning before making a deeper $€£¥ plunge.

I bought two consecutive MoFi and ran one thru enzyme the Nitty Gritty, sent the other to PVF ( version 2 archival )… needless to say…i have a Degritter…now

I’m definitely in the minority here, but I use the Spin-clean device and use my own, somewhat different routine with very good results. I can detail the process that I follow if necessary. Labor intensive routine but I’m happy with the results.