looking for best isolation platform for CD player

Looking for best isolation platform for High End CDP , Linn / Audio Aero Capital/ Ensemble new cdp out next few weeks / not sure yet what I'm getting. Using XA7ES right now.

I have a stand now ( Atlantis ) and looking at audio points /silent feet, not quite sure if these are the right ideal or is there a perfect platform specialy for CDP .

Note: just bought Sistrum SP1 for my amp should be here next week.
proy
Let's see... the guy who started the thread owns the Sistrum, the guy who sells them, tells everyone how dumb they are, then the guy who makes them gives a six page explanation of the workings, then the price, and then says, out of respect for the thread, "I won't sell."
This is, of course a smaller audience than the Super Bowl, but a more select, and captive one, and I am certain the pricefor this advertising is sure better.
I mentioned in an earlier thread that I would give, repeat give, which I thought the intent of these threads were, that is to exchange information, to anyone who wanted to try and build one, the recipe for how to build a mass based platform. Let's at least not insult everyone with such unabashed selling. Does anyone here doubt that this was not completely set up??
I really thought that the Audiogon Staff was supposed to edit out any obvious selling attempts on these sites. I am disappointed. Even if it works better than anything else, this duplicity makes me suspicious. Now Tom...tell us you don't sell these. Tell us that publicly.
Lrsky
Joe Lavrenick is not part of Sistrum . To my knowledge he has no dealer base and only posted here because some folks including myself asked him to do so.

Brad
Larry the guy who started the thread is Who?..the guy with a 6 page white paper is Joe and he has a totally different product.. not Sistrum..And Larry you have a great ear but I would not have you to my house and you know the multitude of reasons why! Shall we speak of people across the Ohio river here? If you were invited to my home and you were to listen to Sistrum products then you too would call Robert and buy one... What is your association with Albert the speaker guy? Some times controversial and negative press stirs up sales..A sales master like yourself certainly knows that angle..The one and only reality of my being on this thread is to say again.. there is know such thing as isolation and dampening is a storage device. And I think the current marketed devices that propose such are a waste of time and money. Maybe only one man's opinion, but it is, all of me.. Tom