LP Cleaning

Hi Guys
Need some advice on cleaning. 
I have a Clearaudio Smart Matrix cleaner. I am using Distilled Water with Spin Clean solution mixed roughly two caps (Large Bottle) to a litre. My TT is a Clearaudio Performence with a Dynavector Karat D17 and the Clearaudio Virtuso V2 both running through an Avid Pellar Phono. 
New records play fine no static or dust noise. Older records play with what seems like a lot of dust noise no matter how well I try and clean. The result is the same with both the Cartridges as well as switching to a combo of a Project TT, Project Phono and Ortofon Cartridge. 
I realise it must be my cleaning efforts. I have seen various videos on line and have tried to do exactly the same. I have also tried to clean with the Clearaudio solution that came with the machine. Can some one please advice how to get rid of the dust or better clean. Should I increase the amount of the Spinclean solution?
Thanks 
srafi
mofi..I'm sure whart is a great guy.

"So he didn't read the post quite right, so what?"

Well, isn't THAT exactly WHAT we are suppose to do in order to draw upon our experience so we can give the BEST advice to anyone???

SO WHAT??? Damn right, SO WHAT!  That's what this forum is all about!

Am I missing something?

I think I'm in the "wrong place" for direct, honest talk."

Please accept my apologies for any correct statement I've made.

A.
astro58go...so you’ve never made a mistake in your life? Gee, what it must be like to be you!

Direct honest talk is fine, but you don’t need to attack someone.

We have a very nice little community here, that you have only been a part of for less than 2 months, maybe you should run along and find some of your own kind?
mofi, yes, I've made plenty of mistakes. Most of them, if not all, I've had to account for myself!

When I have the opportunity to read someone's post, (with no time limits), I would hope I could respond accordingly without someone else interfering on my behalf.

I did not find my direct response to a post as an ":attack". I feel sorry that you took it this way. If your idea of a direct, informative discussion is to just be (nice) with no alternate point of view... well, i guess I'm in the wrong forum.

Acutually, I've been here for longer than you know.
astro...I completely understand what you are saying, but you don’t have to to be mean in doing so.

Sorry that I've taken this off topic.  I apologize to the OP...