LP Cleaning

Hi Guys
Need some advice on cleaning. 
I have a Clearaudio Smart Matrix cleaner. I am using Distilled Water with Spin Clean solution mixed roughly two caps (Large Bottle) to a litre. My TT is a Clearaudio Performence with a Dynavector Karat D17 and the Clearaudio Virtuso V2 both running through an Avid Pellar Phono. 
New records play fine no static or dust noise. Older records play with what seems like a lot of dust noise no matter how well I try and clean. The result is the same with both the Cartridges as well as switching to a combo of a Project TT, Project Phono and Ortofon Cartridge. 
I realise it must be my cleaning efforts. I have seen various videos on line and have tried to do exactly the same. I have also tried to clean with the Clearaudio solution that came with the machine. Can some one please advice how to get rid of the dust or better clean. Should I increase the amount of the Spinclean solution?
Thanks 
srafi
mofi, your own response leads me to ask myself...If I had more posts, (in numbers), say 2000, would you have responded in the same way?

whart, you should really chime in now. You have the FLOOR.  You have a long time member "backing" your misinformation.

What do I have?

Facts? This doesn't seem to be relevant here, does it?
mofi, In your response to me, (I assume you are saying you were wrong?)

If by my expressing the "truth", I'm somehow being mean??? Well;, I was just trying to defend myself from false information.

Is this taken by you or others as "mean"?

mofi, still, you will apologize. Why?'' Is it for hijacking the thread in order to try and make a mockery of my informative guidance?

I'm the one that was misrepresented. I'm the one who did my best to give the OP a basis for going forward, by my correctly reading the original post.

You now say, "sorry, I've taken this off topic", then apologize to the OP?

WOW?
By my trying to apprise all of my intent, I'm somehow being "mean"? 

What world am I living in??
mofi, your own response leads me to ask myself...If I had more posts, (in numbers), say 2000, would you have responded in the same way?
Yes, I would have.

mofi, In your response to me, (I assume you are saying you were wrong?)
No, I am not wrong you are. Also, you apparently don’t read, (or comprehend) very well. I said I understood, not that I agree.

whart, you should really chime in now. You have the FLOOR.
whart never asked me to comment.  I did that on my own.

You now say, "sorry, I’ve taken this off topic", then apologize to the OP?

Yes, because I was the one that spoke out about your comment to whart. I could have left it alone, but didn’t. See that’s how human beings are supposed to act.

What world am I living in??

You’re own little world that’s for sure...