Magico speakers too clinical and fatiguing?

A while back I was very enthusiastic about these speakers. They look nice and supposedly supposed to sound very nice. I’ve heard them a few times and the level of precision and accuracy is very good. But is there too much science going on to create the speakers that makes them at times a little uncomfortable to listen to for more than a few minutes.

Are modern age speakers going nuts with all the science?

emergingsoul

@kennymacc +1 on the A5.  They truly sound amazing and I believe many could live with them long term.  

Every time I hear them at axpona on the ground floor near the market  they sound very good. I think they use synergistic cables and esoteric gear.

we have heard them at many shows and they always sound way too mechanical and lack musicality

part of the issue is aluminum rings monotonically it has great stiffness and rigidity however aluminum rings badly

we did have a similar issue with the Paradigm Persona’s we tuned them via power conditioning, critical mass products, and some other tweaks, choice of dac and server and after some work were able to gett hem to sound musical, these super high resolution loudspeakers require very careful matching to tune the sound to taste.

Dave and Troy

audio intellect NJ

Vitus + Magico combination here. Been very satisfied and never felt fatigued.