Magico Ultimate III - $700,000 Speakers

For a pair of Magico Ultimate III, they ask for 700 thousand dollars, and five-way systems with horn design are hidden in aluminum cases with a height of 230 centimeters. They reportedly require 10 amplifiers, and in terms of technical innovation, it is worth noting that a highly sensitive compression driver is located in the throat of each horn.

paulherry

1,100 pounds in weight?  4,000 watt subwoofer amplifier?  PT Barnum said it, there is a sucker born every minute, or I like: a fool and his money are easily parted.  C'mon - who the hell is going to buy that monstrosity? 

@lucky_doggg7 ....some Saudi whomever, a nuevo riche with a need to flaunt, one with more $ that one prays has 'ears' at all...

Give me that instead, and I could do some pretty amazing things that would include a whole lot more than just 'that', would include a different sort of 'that' as well....

.....however one can afford 'that', wonderful as it may be....or not. *G*

Desaun Watson got $250m guaranteed from the browns, maybe he'll put a pair in his pool room. I bet they're great for background music.

@asvjerry ,

I think you're a nice guy, but I sometimes wonder about how your thought processes work. Reading your last post, I can't make much sense of what you're trying to say.

@roxy54 ....True, I’m basically nice overall. The fringes are a bit tattered, but likely true for most of us in some fashion. *S*

Xlations:

1st sentence = Those richer than most of us, esp. self. The last part infers that one hopes that those who buy such speakers have the background to really appreciate them. Otherwise, they’re just ego fluff.... :(

2nd posit is just a wail from my inner self as to what I’d employ 700K$ to accomplish. I’d assume we’re also of that group in the main.

Currently, I could ’upscale’ our (spouse & self) considerations on what we could add to the house we’re in the midst of putting on .5 acre that we own on the edge of the Grand Parkway here in WNC. Not a terrific view, but proximity counts (location, location, etc.).

A new or newish car, or truck for our business...

A set or more of my diy Walsh of a more ’finished appearance’ that one might want a pair or two. Limited production, signed, numbered, dated...lifetime warranty (mine, for now) with the caveat that blown due to over-enthusiasm (I can tell, having done so) effects and is stated in that warranty....

I'll work on not dying in the near future, as it's in my best interests as well...😏

However as wishes being compared to fish, it’s all just pipe dream fodder... ;)

Better? ;)

Happy Sunday, J