McIntosh

Does anyone know if McIntosh is shipping any amps. I ordered a pre-amp 2 months ago
128x128mcerutti
Oh I am sure that will be one of the ripples that follows. But everything else is as well, been to a lumberyard, grocery store, gas station etc lately?
I ordered a MA252 2 months ago.  Last week I was told by my dealer it'd be shipped by the end of the month.  Then the next day I got a call that it was ready to be picked up. A nice surprise but also, evidence that their tracking system isn't the best.
2021 10:29pmThat gives everyone an excuse to start charging more i.e. inflation.

@dweller actually the skyrocketing raw material costs and transportation is effecting all levels and types of manufacturing. 
Look at Palladium a material in catalytic converters. Pre COVID this stuff was at maybe $1000.00 an ounce. It is trading today at $2300.00 and was as high as $16,000.00 in December. Gold is at $1900.00.

In my business, fleet truck sales, we have had to take extra caution on where we leave trucks. People are stealing catalytic converters for the platinum and rhodium and selling them for an average of 150.00 each. Some of these are as much as 4000.00 to replace because they destroy all connecting parts plus labor. They use cordless reciprocating saws and can be in and out in a few minutes, and in commercial areas they can make as much noise as they want. 
That said, look for cable prices to go up, as rhodium is common on connectors. 

To the OP, good luck on getting your new Mc Pre-amp, what unit did you order?
Ordered 3 amps and 2 surge protectors 9 weeks ago.  I was assured it was all in stock at McIntosh until I wired the money.  Then I heard it wasn't.  3 amps and 1 surge protector arrived one week ago.  I am still waiting for the other surge protector.