Merlin VSM-M or VSM-MX vs. Kharma CRM3.2 series

Has anyone compared the strengths and/or shortcomings of the Merlin VSM-M with B-Bam in a premium finish or the VSM-MX with B-Bam vs either the CRM3.2F w or w/o the Enigma upgrade or the CRM3.2D performing in a relatively small environment? Room size is approx. 12x10. The speakers would be powered with OTL's such as Tenor 75/75Wi's or the Joule VZN-80? Musical preferences in both Redbook and SACD formats are blues influenced jazz trios(Clark, Kelly, Phineas Newborn,Chambers,Burrel,early Davis etc.), acoustic,solo cellists,rock and alt. rock.
kmmorgan
Bobby.... I hope to hear the Merlins sometime in the future. There are no dealers in my area, just like the Kharma's. The other Kharma I would like to own has gone off the radar screen (up 30%) for now thanks to the really weak dollar. LOL!

Your input into this thread shows what a real gentleman you are. Thanks for the informative posts.

Michael
Michael,
You are most welcome and if you have a chance to listen to the MX in particular, let me know. I would just like to know what is in the system to see whether you'll get a good indication of what they can do. But for the most part, I will be watching the product association very closely in the beginning and not selling any to individuals that may have problems so you should be okay.
Thanks again,
Bobby@merlin
Yes, it is Bob Mintzer and the disc is called The Body Acoustic, Chesky JD274.
Bobby