Need advice for power cord on PS Audio UPC 200

Hey everybody! I would appreciate some experience here as I am getting a PS Audio UPC 200.. and would like very much to gain some insights as to other's experiences with passive conds. and the power cords they have found make the best fit.

I don't think I want to get into a ton of dough here... maybe $300 or $400 tops, new or used.... and likely less. VooDoo and Flavor are on the list currently, in that order.

I do plan to use it on strickly the BAT VK500, but am not sure it will be 'dedicated' to that end. 90%, though. (Depends on performance gain... and may wind up on digital components, but the goal now is the amp).

Any notions, ideas, and certainly experience (s) with passive conditioners and of course this UPC 200 (brand new), would be more than appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
blindjim
Thanks, Audphile1

yeah, the Taipan helix is a quicker cord than the previous Taipan. Sweeter too. I thought the previous Taipan to be a tad dull. Smooth and evenly balanced, but no sparkle. Not terribly dynamic. the Helix ver in my system still has the smoothness but with some better bass response and impact, yet not anything dramatic. A nice PC. Well mannered. Detailed and sweet. that last bit is what gets my money. that attribute alone, is quite the thing, introducing more color to the tones. Natrually and subtlely, not exaggerated or unduely.

Now I need a PC that will bring it altogether. I suspect which ever one that is will be a bit more costly than the average PC prices. Given the level of performance I seek. Hope not but it probably will. IN the interim, I'll keep a tryin'' some out and see what fits.

Acoustic Zen's upper end of PC interests me. Although I can't find much about the Krakatoa.
thanks for the help folks. I found an Elrod EPS 3 signature, that will drive the vk500 w/BP + Hydra 2.... for the time being.
To rehash this thread once again, I just purchased a UPC-200 also and was wondering what cord would give me a dead silent backround with real no change in characteristics in sound for around $200. Like my system on the warmer side if needed... Thanks and sorry for rehashing this thread... JohnnyP.
I feed my Upc-200 with a Virtual Dynamics Power Three new version. It retails just around Usd 200 and sounds great.
Hope this helps.
Vito
Audience or AZ's Tsunami plus.
Then you will only know what upc-200 really can do.