Need Opinions for Different Cable Manufacturers/Cable Designs

I have a McIntosh 200wpc receiver [MAC7200] and Focal Sopra 3 speakers - and am using low-grade cables. I'm looking to vastly improve my system with a complete cable upgrade. I like a warm sound with lots of clarity and detail and naturalness. I have been reviewing tons of literature and am intrigued by Cu/Ag and Cu/Ag/Au combinations. I will probably buy used, and look at offerings in the midrange to lower high-end range of products. Cannot afford the best each manufacturer has to offer. Looking to spend up to $2,000 for 3m speaker cables and up to $700 each for RCA and XLR cables. Again, I hope to buy used.

I am interested in opinions on the following manufacturers:

AUDIENCE

DH LABS

PURIST AUDIO DESIGN

SILNOTE

SNAKE RIVER

Please feel free to offer your opinions on these and any other recommendations you may have. I really appreciate your time and advice!! Thanks!

kinarow1

Regarding copper cable quality, there are lot's of good options that make great cables....some recommendations here are UPOCC (Ultra Pure Ohno Continuous Cast), which is commonly from Neotech.....great cable.

Others to compare: OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) RAMM Audio, DH Labs, Zavfino, Furutech, lot's of others, UP-OFC (Ultra Pure Oxygen Free Copper) Viborg and Neotech, Triple-C (Pure Copper Continuous Casting) Furutech, SAEC, and Acoustic Revive, 102SSC (special surface copper) Oyaide, DUCC (Dia Utra Crystallized Copper) Furutech, Alpha Nano (Alpha OFC + nano liquid) Furutech

I have no current comparisons for the above cables, but I am interested in the technologies. I've bought a reasonable amount of each type, and over the next year will be DIYing speaker and power cables with them. Not sure what the results will be, but it'll be an interesting none the less

Blue Jeans Cable Belden 10 gauge. Beautifully finished, practical connectors. 

Money no object buy stranded gold. Gold is used in airbag connectors. 

Silver tarnishes. Buy it only if you like cleaning it on a regular basis. 

I installed a $50 gold plated AC outlet for my system. 

I am an alumnus of an automotive technology school in Silicon Valley so my emphasis is on utilitarian durability and continuity. I was a Butler for a billionaire and his system was the same mentality. It's not art on the wall or medieval furniture. It's a cable. 

I would like to comment on an experience I had, not with cables, but an electrical outlet. Jonathon Spelt at Ultra Fidelis in Wauwatosa WI helped me upgrade my system with Vandersteen VLR Carbon speakers, REL T7 subwoofer, Aurender N200 music server, and full Audioquest cables. He also sold me an NRG Edison outlet, which I did not immediately install because, well, I was lazy and how much difference could it make anyway?

I recently installed the outlet and, oh, my, what a difference it made! The individual sounds became more focussed in space and there was more empty space around them. I could go on with the usual superlatives, but I just wanted to say, don't stop with the cables!

Best Bang for the Buck.......Morrow Cables......Completely upgraded my 25K system. Highly recommended.