Need power cable for older KRELL amp

Fellow audiophiles.

I have 2 Krell KMA 100 monpblock amps - at least 20 years old.

I need to replace the 3 prong power cable on one of them.

Any ideas would be very appreciated.

14-3 SOOW

From memory this is what the Krell's shipped with, I assume the amp is hard wired ?

Wattgate AC plug

Then a decent AC plug and you should be good to go. It is not rocket science to replace the AC cord, however if in doubt have a qualified technician do it for you.

Best of Luck

If you need to replace one power cord you should replace both power cords.
Are you looking for oem power cable, after market?, what is your budget for a power cable?