Need some Suggestions on Best Digital Cable

I currently own a CEC Tl-1X and a Theta Digital Pro-Gen Va D/A converter and would like some suggestions on some ''high-end'' digital cables. Preferences would be cables that are detailed but warm and have a nice rich overall smooth sound. The rest of the system is ''older'' Rowland Electronics and Avalon Speakers.
garebear
I have two suggestions.

First is the Stereovox HDXV at $100.00, it's made by Chris Sommovigo who made the Kimber D-60 ten years ago. It sounds better than the D-60, and it's $200.00 cheaper. The reviewers are praising it.

Second is the Sonoran Plateau Lambda Digital RCA at $498.00. It's shielded with micro-bearings so it rejects all outside interferences. It's 1.42 meters, which they say is the correct length for the digital signal?!?!?! All I know is that is sounds as good or a little than the Stereovox HDXV. I replaced my Stereovox HDXV because I got a deal when I rewired my entire system with the Sonoran Plateau interconects, speaker and power cords.

The Sonoran cables can be seen and ordered from www.audiopoints.com. The Stereovox (and the Acoustic Zen MC Squared along with a zillion others) may be auditioned and ordered from The Cable Company at www.fatwyre.com. They have a cable library that you may check out and audition cables and other items before commiting to buying them. You can call them a 1-800-fat-wyre and ask for John Pharo, he's a really nice and knowledgable fellow.

Good luck,
Chuck
I have a Transparent Reference Digital cable connecting my SCD-1 with my ML No. 360S DAC. I tried several other brands/models of digital cable, and found that the Transparent cable produced the most coherent soundstage, and gave great detail without sounding analytical.

You can occasionally find them used on the 'gon for much cheaper than the retail price.
Your description of what you like sounds exactly like Purist Dominus Rev. B, and there are frequently used ones on Audiogon.
I can tell you this; the gen 5a will be holding you back. It's dated. Your transport is fine.