Need to suggestions who can repair broken RCA input jack on Classe Audio DR-8

For reasons I do not wish to explain, the RCA pin for my RCA cable broke off inside the RCA jack for my Classe Audio DR-8.  Of course, I damaged the inside of the RCA jack trying to retrieve the broken RCA pin (I got the pin out but must have damaged something inside the jack beyond repair.  Now I need to figure out who I can send the amp to so they can replace the broken RCA jack.  Would like to use OEM parts if possible in order to keep the amp original.  Should I send the unit back to Classe Audio, or is there someone in the USA who can properly repair the amp?  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Also, someone said the RCA input sounds much better than the XLR input for the DR-8 amps.  Is this true, or just one person's opinion.  Did not know if this was a known fact or just opinion.  

Thank you in advance.  
kdross
If the manufacturer can repair it, quit looking and start boxing!!   Even if they charge 2x as much as a local guy, I'd still send it to the manufacturer.  At the very least, you know it is done right! 

I have had some good luck with local repair shops on equipment where the OEM was out of business but I have also had some really bad luck and never got the equipment back.  

That is a great amplifier you have there, I wouldn't trust it to a local shop.  Here is their link in event you don't have it:  https://classeaudio.com/equipment-repair/
No need for an explanation, things happen. I love the old Classe products (DR-8, DR-9, DR-3 VHC), and wish that I had kept my DR-6 preamp. I agree that sending it to Classe in Canada is probably the best choice, albeit expensive. I would think that any competent tech could repair that for you.

I still use my two trusty DR-15 amps to drive my Sonus Fabers. I have used both the XLR and RCA inputs and didn’t notice any difference in sound quality. The XLR just seems louder.
Thank you very much for the responses.  I will contact Classe after the holidays.  

tonykay - as to why the XLR sounds louder, I was told that there is a 3 db increase when using XLR cables.  Do not know why, but that is from the dealer I went to yesterday in search of XLR cables.  

well there are certainly shops out there doing incredible work without shipping a heavy amp to Canada. Where are you located ? I would replace BOTH RCA at same time, as they do wear, order exact replacements from factory....6 oz crossing a border...vs megatons.

NOW if ya want the factory stamp of approval, mods to update, etc..by all means send it.

Techs I trust

Audio Classics - Vestal NY
Gig Harbor Audio, WA
Mike Zuccaro at AudioCrafsman in San Diego