New Wilson - Wamm Master

http://www.wilsonaudio.com/products/wamm

Interesting Evolution, interesting price projection by some......
rapogee
The finest best selling Audiophile speaker designer / manufacturer decides to build a true statement speaker. Just like a La Ferrari , The finest car I have seen but never got a chance to drive. Listening to the Wamm is a dream. Me David Wilson takes 5 years to finally build the finest. Kudos to his dedication. We are truly blessed to see this in our lifetime. 

I believe that the negative reaction here to the proposed pricing increase from the last gen Wilson is overly cynical.  Sure, there are only 2 new drivers (and related enclosure costs), but you overlooked a critical distinction:

This one is CHRONOSONIC!

Great look! Not for everybody though. A little (actually, a lot) out of my price range, but one can always dream :) Would really like an opportunity to hear these some day.

I have a pair of Watt Puppy's and MAXX 2's. Love the Wilsons, but power is definitely a factor in owning Wilsons. 
I drive my Wilsons with a pair of Bryston 28B SST2's, and it's a good match.

The original WAMM's looked better (4-piece system) and did sound really good - I heard them in a pretty good sized room.  More recently
I got to hear the Alexandria-1 and thought IT was very good as well.
Over and above (perhaps) the XLF,  I don't get the goal. Also,  we're talking a VERY large listening space, properly built from scratch.  Also, the bass sections would (IMHO) be better off separated off.  they look so awkward stacking the drivers in this endless vertical array. Same old argument- why so much money?  Who really needs a speaker like this? 
I can name a dozen phenomenal speakers for a fraction of the cost, etc.
BUT... leave it to D. Wilson to astonish us crazies once again...