No Insurance with FEDEX as of 11/01

Just a heads up if it’s not known already, as of November 1st 2021 FedEx does not offer insurance on shipments. I was sending out a piece of gear today and was told that I would have to obtain 3rd party insurance if I wanted my shipment covered for lost/damage. 
Does anyone have recommendations on who to insure gear with?? 
128x128jl1ny
So...if fed-x or ups does not pack the item themselves.. and it is damaged.. the result is... you get diddly squat for your so called declared value money payola... What a racket!!!
Up here in the North, flat rate is standard, but if you want to insure it for "value", you will definitely pay alot extra. Pretty much FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, etc, are quite equal in charges to the consumer. I have never had to claim for damages or loss, so no experience in that department. 

I had a pair of Harbeth speakers shipped via FedEx to Canada. They left perfect including the original factory boxes and arrived looking like one had been dropped on a corner, irreparably damaged. FedEx initially denied the claim, but a quick look at Bbb.org showed hundreds of complaints. So I filed a complaint and finally got a reimbursement. It was a four month nightmare. I don't yet have a sure fire 3rd party insurance, but am in the market. Also using UPS. 

check  USPS...many ways to ship...with smart phones i now have pictures of everything