Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
That's because if you brought in the Platinum line you wouldn't be selling too many paradigm because they are that much better the soundstage is wider deeper the air and space between the instruments is better just like jworth said when he compared both of them on his system. And since I could afford $15,000 speakers I can afford just about pretty much anything but why would I spend $25,000 on a pair of 7fs when the 15000 and $18,000 Platinum 200 and 300 are much better?I will put my $60,000 Canadian system up against $200,000 and I guarantee you it'll beat it because I put it together with my ears not just my pocketbook.
It doesn’t make sense that a speaker works well with 95% of all electronics. There are too many variables to make that true. No way that a speaker with a First Watt amp will sound the same as one with a Audio Research 160M. Yes an extreme example but speakers have sonic and electronic characteristics as do amplifiers. 
And Robert Deutsch had the Wilson's in there before he brought in the Platinum 300 lls. And he said the Platinum were better than the Wilson. I've listened to Wilson focal sonus Faber here in Vancouver. Didn't think too much of the Wilson or focal, but I really love the Sonus Faber,very natural sounding except the soundstage was not as wide and deep as the Platinum. I don't understand how you don't get that monitor audio Platinum are world-class speakers, they beat Wilson,Magico,Raidho and many other high-end companies that are charging ridiculous amounts of money for a pair of speakers and their driver technology is way ahead of many many companies. Unlike many other companies that spend a ton of money on marketing they have decided to put that money into research and development that's why monitor audios name is not that well known in North America but yet they are the number one selling speaker in great Britain. I have listened to the monitor audio 500 here in Vancouver and I can tell you without a doubt that it will leave the paradigm 9h and many other higher price speakers in the dust it's that much better and it only cost thirty eight thousand as opposed to the paradigm which is 35 and nowhere near as well built.
Urbie

First point Deutsh had Sabrinas which are okay at best.

Did you not get the point we could be Monitor audio dealers in about five seconds if we wanted the line.

Just because a Vancouver dealer likes Monitor audio over the Paradigms may mean that that dealer finds Monitor easier to sell did you ask him why he hasnt dropped Paradigm? Could it be that some of his clients prefer Paradigm?

Also Urbie where are you getting your facts from there is no way Monitior audio is outselling B&W in Britan.

Again Urbie I personally owned Monitor Audio Studio 20s in the early 2000s.

Monitor audio is very well known in the States, Paradigm spent Millions of dollars in R&D to develop the Persona line.

Again you smear Paradigm to praise Monitor wonder why?

For the record we dont think the Personas are better than any other speaker we like many brands. 

You also miss the genius of the 9H which is a room tunable loudspeaker that can work in nearly any sized room pitty you cant say the same thing with the Pl 500s.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Post removed