Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Urbie

First point Deutsh had Sabrinas which are okay at best.

Did you not get the point we could be Monitor audio dealers in about five seconds if we wanted the line.

Just because a Vancouver dealer likes Monitor audio over the Paradigms may mean that that dealer finds Monitor easier to sell did you ask him why he hasnt dropped Paradigm? Could it be that some of his clients prefer Paradigm?

Also Urbie where are you getting your facts from there is no way Monitior audio is outselling B&W in Britan.

Again Urbie I personally owned Monitor Audio Studio 20s in the early 2000s.

Monitor audio is very well known in the States, Paradigm spent Millions of dollars in R&D to develop the Persona line.

Again you smear Paradigm to praise Monitor wonder why?

For the record we dont think the Personas are better than any other speaker we like many brands. 

You also miss the genius of the 9H which is a room tunable loudspeaker that can work in nearly any sized room pitty you cant say the same thing with the Pl 500s.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Post removed 
Big deal so they'll be bright and hard sounding in any room so what the five hundreds of still a way better sounding speaker better bass better imaging better depth better three-dimensionality just better everything and I'm not smearing paradigm I'm just stating a fact the monitor audio is a much better sounding speaker. And I know this dealer personally and he wouldn't lie. So don't go smearing a dealer that you know nothing about. And like I said I'll put my system up against anything you got in your store and I guarantee you mine will leave yours way far in the dust.
Ricredi 

We dont passively condemn them on the contrary if we heard a pair that blew us away they would be in the shop allready.

We freely move in and out of brands the second we hear a pair knock our socks off we will bring them in.
Urbie we have a $25k package of Naim and Persona 3f that squahes many $60k setups want to try it?

Also looked at the pic of your vancover Persona dealers showroom if this is the place you heard them there is no wonder you wouldnt like them.

I'm just stating a fact the monitor audio is a much better sounding speaker how do you quantify that statement. Looks like an opinion to us.