Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
And you can set those paradigm up anyway you like Troy and they're still going to be bright sounding. That's the characteristic of beryllium and you can't do anything about it to change it.
If you have to use a room correction system for your speakers doesn't say much about your speakers does it. I don't see sonus Faber, Wilson benesch Magico, monitor audio or any other top speakers out there having to do that.

Well nabcs, you obviously have no idea what you're talkin about. The p-8 and W 8 was reviewed by many people and they said it was world class bettering amps that cost three and four times the price.And I'll put my P8 W8 up against anything you got any time. Just like you were wrong on the kind of chip that the wyred4sound 10th anniversary dac uses. So obviously you don't know how to read because it's right on their website that they're using the ESS Sabre 9038 pro chip the best chip in the world right now.the W8 is not a good amp it's an exceptional amp and if you don't know that you're pretty dumb. And you probably couldn't afford it anyway.I don't like the way their prices of gone their preamp is now 40,000 which I think is ridiculous cuz it's only about 10% better than the the p-8 which was 15,000. High price doesn't always mean good you know, but simaudio has built an incredible reputation all around the world now you should know that if you know anything about the high-end.
Well they're a lot more coherent than the paradigm persona and it's not actually a heel Tweeter they redesigned it because they found some problems in the original Heil tweeter, and it goes clean right up to a hundred khz which makes the lower frequencies that much better. there isn't a dome Tweeter out there that has the dispersion in height and width like this MPD hasĀ 
Post removed