Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
I have compared their dacs to the 10th anniversary and the 10th anniversary was better. Their top-of-the-line to dacs are $6,000 compared to the 10th anniversary which is $4,500 and they both use a 9028 pro chip which is not as good as what the 10th anniversary is using. They've got the 9038 pro chip which is better.
Nabcs why don't you go read the review on 10audio. He compared it to his VPI turntable and he said it was neck-and-neck and he said it was the most analog sounding deck that he's ever tried. He also said it was way better then the bryston bda3 that he had there.
I heard the Wyred4Sound 10th anniversay DAC with their top of the line mono amps driving the great KEF Reference 1 in a good room. It sounded fantastic. However, I still remember the Resonessencelabs Mirrus DAC played (purposefully) on low priced 10 year old speakers and a protoype amp. The Mirrus was something special that still stood out in my memory after all these years. The Resonessencelabs guys wanted to show the capabilities of the DAC on not so great speakers.

Not saying the Mirrus is better than the Wyred4Sound , since what is really "better".
R2R is the original circuitry it's old and outdated the sabre chip is much better. And it all depends how good the person using it is cuz I've heard dacs with the 9038 pro chip that sound like crap. You have to know what you're doing when you design the analog side.so maybe before you say anything and you should go and hear the wyred for sound 10th anniversary dac.or better yet why don't you buy it cuz it got a 30 day 100% money back guarantee and put it in your system and try it first.
Well it's pretty easy to decide when you hear different dacs on the same system you can tell pretty quickly which one is better and which one isn't and like I said and the reviewer at 10 audio said the same thing it's one of the most analog sounding dacs that he's heard and he put it up against his VPI turntable and he said it was neck-and-neck.