Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Thanks, Steve. With the Still Points blocking placement of a mat, I would just ask if you are placing the Still Points inboard from the chassis, or perimeter of your amps? There was a big craze with those bearing-type couplers, where people would place then under the sheet metal pan of their gear, only to defeat the design strengths of the chassis and the factory footers. The bearing design could easily roll the gear laterally, so the solution was to place them inward, in a tripod---bad idea, in my opinion.
Either way, I would try placing small, solid blocks under your still Points and then the mats under the blocks. From my experience, and yours, the mats will do a lot more than the perfectly-coupled point.  The other thing you could try is to piece together as many E Cards as possible under your amps.  Best Wishes!
Unfortunately, there are no feet/footers on my amps.  They were originally theater wall mounted horizontally into walls and gave off radiation (700+ volts).  Modified (very highly), they have only 450v. and the chassis is made out of sheet metal.  My stillpoints are located under the center and right transformers and the other under the left side of the chassis.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-of-Altec-1569A-Theater-EL34-Tube-Amplifiers-Western-Electric-Era-Peerl...

My altecs are totally different using 6BG6 russian output tubes (6) which put out 125w., the transformers are 85 degrees after hours of listening, have voltage regulated design, low feedback, a pair of 3" X 7" storage caps, I mean a totally different amp other than the chassis and transformers.   So, as you can see from the photos posted on the above link, this is not a easy amp to place on the ground.
Ok, you have some vintage, rebuilt amps.  Please tell us their story and how you made them into what they are now---very interesting about the voltage (?).  
Haven’t had Internet service for a couple of days ...

Hurray! My house didn’t burn down. So scary. Had to evacuate. Two homes on my street burned down to the ground. Mine was untouched. Poured a spiced rum on ice and listened to some soothing music when I returned after the evacuation was lifted. Still, a bit traumatized though. I have two big Hepa filters going full blast in an attempt to get the smoke smell out of the house.

Frank
Frank
Literally Holy Smoke!

Glad you are safe and sound!

Just been working away from home a week and came back late last night.

First serious listening session tonight and woah!

It truly is akin to an upgrade somewhere every week as it just keeps getting better.

Now I do not know exactly just what is the main driver as within a few days of each other I installed blue fuses, duplex, emats/cards and tc paste.

But it is working!

Bass is tighter and deeper, vocals are to die for, acoustic instruments just ooze life.

I am loving it!