Perfect Path Total Contact no longer?

Tried to get onto Perfect Paths website and order some Total Contact. I see that there website is now down, and the owner has died(R.I.P). Does anyone have any news on the availability of this product?
akwilson501
@oregonpapa @mapman  - I'm from Kentucky! Live on the East Side of Cincinnati now, but if I squint a bit, in winter when the leaves are off the trees, I can almost see Kentucky from here!

Mapman, did you live in Bowling Green, KY during grad school, or some other metropolis?
There was a religious revival in early  March it spread from there. People also were going to TN where they didn't close things as quick as we did before the governor ordered people doing that to self quarantine. TN talking about opening up and it's getting them worried about the border areas down there again.
I live in Michigan and, well lets just say the restrictions are ridiculous. There has been only 2 cases of the virus in my area. 

I started the process of a tooth implant. Well they removed my tooth, installed the bone graft and now I can't get the implant installed!

ozzy
And from whom do the governors get their data to support the shuttering of the state's citizens?  Yep, the EXPERTS.  So when it comes down to it we are being subjected to the "Tyranny of the Experts".  And yes, every state's got 'em.  Congratulations America.  On the bright side... our founding fathers would be stunned that we were able to maintain our basic personal freedoms as long as we have.

Oh no!  Here comes another drone!!