Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
I'll let you know in a month or so. I'm also just starting the tube craze to see what all the teletubies are raving about. My approach is a little impure I might say. I am combining tube with SS. Ordered a Rogue Pharaoh integrated to start my journey thru the rabbit hole. It combines a tube preamp with a solid state amplifier section. The Rogue is made entirely in the US of A but uses electronics from Europe. Hand assembled piece by piece so they say. Cant wait to start the journey which may end in short order.................or not. We shall see. Took me 40 years to where I am, jeeez I'm to old for this hobby but darn I cant seem to live without good sound and music.
Perhaps a bit off topic, but can anyone detail whether there are any real issues with buying a Chinese made amp (Line Magnetic, Cayin, etc.) - which were build for 220v ?  Can you just purchase a 220/110v converter [box] and be done?  Or is it more complicated? And will it always be a little sonically different than a made-for-110v product ? TIA
From all I've read, the Pharaoh is not the most forgiving/"tube-like" of hybrids; I'd be very inclined to drop some NOS Mullards in there to give it every advantage.
gillatgh- Let us all know how you like the Rogue. Tubes are addictive IMO. 
Keithtexas- Good question. From my experience good deals can come from used gear, but good quality customer service is from a reputable dealer. In my case, my dealer assured me he would handle problems with my amp, if they occured. He was good for his word and so was Line Magnetic Audio. They are a small company.
Received the Rogue today, all hooked up ready to go. Initial impression is positive but not conclusive. Gonna let it burn in for next couple of days before some serious listening. I'll post results when I have a better feel/ear for its good and bad points.