Please help me!

Dear Audiophile^^
I need your help before I sold my units  that I have now. Where to go. What should I do or do I think what I have now is right? Please give me valuable advice. As someone who has listened to Bach and Baroque for nearly 40 years, I'm just a music lover, not an Audiophile. So even more desperately, I need your help.
I have now Luxman L507uxii intergrated Amplifier and Marten Duke2.
I was so happy to hear in every single thing that was so detailed and passed by without just listening, but the problem is that I can't listen to music in front of audio for as long as I used to.
Last year, I had a chance to borrow a wonderful Luxman SQ-38u and listen to it.

Of course deep and wide more powerful than my L-507uxii sound. Really cool
But I couldn't hear it because of the hum noise because I couldn't take it off for a day. The person who allowed to me listen said "you need a AC power conditioner"
Not long ago, I bought WAudio AC power Purifier from Amazon.

It was quite different when I connected with L507uxii.
Oh, that's why he told  me to do it.
And around Thanksgiving week last year,
I had chance to visit my uncle in S. Korea.

He had The Fisher 500 C and AR 5 speakers. That was fantastic can't speak able.
Since then, I've been thinking about what I have now, and I thought I had to change something.
So what I'm thinking about now is.
1.Leben CS300XS w /Phono + Graham LS5/5 or  Harbeth M40.3 XD or Devore orangutan O/96

2. Solid state A class intergrated amp like a
Luxman L595A-SE, L590AXii etc...
Problem is that I don't know how to handle vacuum tube amplifiers at all. I'm not lying, but the reason I got the integration amp is because I don't know how to connect the preamp and the power amplifier. It may sound like a lie, but it's true.
Oh BTW my room size is 10' x 10 3/4'
Please considering.

I can't appreciate every single person as physically but I will pray for you and your life with GREATEST NAME "JESUS " whole entire my life and SHALOM for everyone.
Thank you for your precious time given for unknown people. 

tj5884

" I’m not lying, but the reason I got the integration amp is because I don’t know how to connect the preamp and the power amplifier. It may sound like a lie, but it’s true."

All you need is a pair of interconnects. L/R preamp outputs to L/R amp inputs.

Easy peasy!

Incredible detail in your initial post. I have trouble processing lots of information. 

I would buy a puppy and not do anything else