Please suggest a really cheap SPDIF coaxial BNC cable for testing if my DAC is working

I am in the process of finding out whether my Transport is not sending signal or DAC is not receiving because my DAC displays "No Data" error. Changed ll cables, inputs, no change. I now found an old Wadia 1000 DAC which uses only SPDIF coaxial BNC cables. When I searched on Amazon, while I found BNC cables, they were not SPDIF. I do not want to get the wrong ones. Can someone help me find really cheap SPDIF cables with BNC termination Male-Male? These are only for testing and if the equipment works, I will get better cables but for now, I want to get some $20 or so cables, if possible.  I would appreciate if you can give me a link to the right ones. Thanks

Arun
arun3101
Parts Express has a sale, with all kinds of that stuff. Very reasonable.

You look up the right cables, geez.. then you’re the one to blame for the goof up.. :-) No, I’m not gonna pay for it to. Well maybe, ask nice.. :-)

Free shipping over 49.00 Ithink..

Regards
The Beldon 1694A from Blue Jean Cable.  BNC/BNC terminations at 6 feet for $21.50 plus about $8 shipping.  This cable is actually quite good and I found that I liked it better than some other more expensive cables (in the $50-150 range).

You can have it terminated with other combinations as well if you wanted, such as RCA/BNC.
alternatively, you could get some RCA-to-BNC adapters from Monoprice.  They are basically $1.33 each, plus shipping.