power conditioner

How important is power conditioner for musical system . Does it really  improve sound quality if the outlet AC power is adequate enough?
farzad
My p2400 ar is toroidal trans with v reg . And lift tech . I wouldnt say its the best at any price but at 1600 price ( retail 2300 ) its real good . Sometimes i look to pro studio gear myself .. maybe because i’m a musician.. i cannot comment on the others you mentioned . If i wanted to spend the loot i would be regenerating power , but that twice the price easy ..
Hi henricai,

Have you considered the Synergistic Research Powercell 12 UEF? More impact than a toroidal transformer and no filters to choke current. Comes with its own Graphene power cord and UEF receptacle.

Dave
oleschool and dlcockrum,

I had 2 different regenerating units from P S Audio in the past, I found them a waste of money, the gentleman bought my last premier PS Audio unit said it did not do anything for him either.....that's why after awhile you see there big ac regenerating units 50% Off......I can buy there $5,000 units n smaller units now from there dealers for 50% off, I do not feel there worth it......................................................

I will look into the Powercell, I think they have a new unit out with good reviews, but I must admit I do like the idea of the big Bryston or Torus unit...... I did have a guy come over  today 2 take a look n see if he could run me a separate 20amp line, my ac box has no extra space in it.....so he took pictures of the box etc. n said he would get back to me......I hope he can do it......THANK YOU FOR UR HELP.
Back at ya , my setup is unique .. i have a separate 20 amp  line ...
 I am totally off grid .. full solar /lipo batt, hydro and generator backup ... 
oleschool,

Sounds like you have what we all need, great setup.....it all starts at that AC Line.