Power cord craze What should I get for $100

I do not wish to spend too much on the powercord.
Any suggestion on powercords for around $100 that makes a difference. Good connectors are a must, not a big fan of bulky and unmanagable cables, I do have some fancy stuff as my reference but this is for a secondary system Creek 4330 and not much of a reason spending $300 on powercords when the amp was $500. I need a powercord for around $100 that would make an audible difference. Any suggestions please feel free to go with some brands, models and links if possible. Thanks
rapogee
I was also looking for a "budget" power cable a couple weeks ago and ended up getting the Synergisic Research A/C Master Coupler here, thinking that if I don't like it, I can always resell it easily. I have to tell you that I was very skeptical with the power cord hoopla before I finally decided to give it a shot, and as a result, I'm keeping the cable. Compared to the stock cable of my cdp, the soundstage became wider, especially with music that has a lot of ambience in the background. The lower detail is more revealing, the bass gets tighter, and everything just seems so much clearer and open. That said, I'm not a believer and would advise you to give it a try. Worst case, you lose $10. Best case, it takes your system to a different level.

Now I wonder what a PS Audio P300 Power Regenerator can do to my system....

My gear:
Rega Planet 2000 cdp
VAC Avatar Tube Integrated amp
Sonus Faber Grand Piano speakers
Nordost Blue Heaven IC/Bi-wired speaker cables
and the new addition...Synergistic Research A/C Master Coupler.

Steve
I agree with Stevenkc and others who recommend the SR A/C Master Coupler. In my system it was better than any DIY cord I tried and many more expensive ones.
If you are on a tight budget there are a few things to keep in mind.

* DIY projects can potentially cost quite a bit more than expected.

* The results are often less than expected.

* The resale value of a DIY power cord is almost nothing.

Advice would be to try cords with a "30 day return policy" or go with something like the Synergistic MC.