Power Cord for Spectral DMC-30 Pre Amp

I purchased this pre here on audiogon. I will be recieving it on Monday. Looking for input on how the stock power cord performs. Also looking for recommendations on power cord upgrades based on experience. Thanks.
barrelchief
MIT's latest pc is the ZIII, also called the Oracle 3. It is $695 and so not cheap (see Joe Abrams at equusaudio@aol.com for best pricing). I recommend these very highly with Spectral, especially preamps and amps. They have a neutrality, chromatic nuance, and naturalness that goes beyond any other pc I've tried with Spectral/MIT. They are a low capacitance design and unshielded, and don't combine well with all other a/c products, but they do very well with Spectral and MIT's older isolation transformers and stabilizers. Also, no network boxes, and they are reasonably flexible.
So you have fallen to the "cable and interconnect" group, have you? Take your power cable with you to your local cable and interconnect dealer and compare your cord to what they have. Only buy if you hear a difference equal or greater than the price.
Nope. Don't agree at all with jazzcat. Borrow power cables from dealers who will allow you to try them at home in your own system before buying. Most will do that. If power cables are new, give them ~10-15 hours of play to break in.

You are testing electrical and musical synergy with your components, and it can't be done at the dealership on their equipment.

Flex:

Any recommendations from Spectral experience with cables that are about 1/2 of the cost of the ZIII ?

Thanks!