Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
I purchased the upgraded umbilical cord from Brad at Revelation Audio Lab for my Chardonay. The cord totally transformed my Chardonay. I was shocked listening to the level of changes. The best $169 ever spent.
Just curious...anybody ever do an A-B between a Syrah/Chenin/Cortese and a Hovland HP-100 with MC? How did the Supratek stack up?
Tuongsy,
What types of differences did you hear from using the upgraded umbilical cord ?
Do you have a phone number for Revelation Audio Lab ?
Many Thanks,
Larry
Larry,

the contact info for Revelation Audio can be found here:
http://www.revelationaudiolabs.com/contact/index.htm.