QSA Stones

I have had 6 QSA Stones on top of my power conditioner (2 each of red blue and clear) for about three months, and have really enjoyed what they bring to my system. This week, I got another set of 6.

One thing I have learned over many years in this hobby is the importance of power supplies, and the impact they have on the sound of individual components and systems. A number of audiophiles with DIY skills upgrade the power supplies on components with bigger and/or better capacitors, and in various other ways. Unfortunately, I lack the skills to do this.

I ended up placing the new stones on top of the power supplies of my CD transport and amp (1 red, blue and clear on each). To me the very positive results sound similar to upgrading the power supplies, without all the hassle of soldering etc. Particularly with my amp, there was an increased sense of ease and musical flow, along with more solidity and authority.

I don’t claim to have any real explanation as to how the QSA stones work, but it seems to have something to do with their interaction with electromagnetic fields, such as those around power transformers. Fortunately, I don’t need an explanation to enjoy the results🙂

If you think this is all bunk, or can’t see how these type of things can have any impact on the sound, that’s fine, but I’ll politely ask you to refrain from making repeated posts to that effect. The QSA Stones are obviously not for you, nor is this thread directed towards you.
tommylion
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.

Up to 20 plus post without a single contribution to the thread.

Admin at what point do you actually step in?

Paying VENDORS are threatening legal action, Agon members are threating to leave the forums and the rhetoric continues.

Do the members need to tally a VOTE?

Or just leave, I’m close with this clown.

I support Agon with MY money..

With what I’ve tried and learned through the years as a mechanic. I don’t need or have to, it’s a choice.

NOT an obsession. (well maybe)

I’ve personally seen some weird STUFF that worked, no idea why, didn’t care why.. It WORKED..

Some things I do care about like my O2 concentrator. :-)

That’s right MY O2 machine will put out enough concentrated O2 to raise the Titanic and the DEAD... I have 12 available for shipping right NOW..

PM if in need of a turbo charged (climate change activated) O2 concentrator. It can blow up a standard car tire in 30 seconds when using the optional (and reasonably priced) solar adaptor kit. 3K for off the grid..
1K for a standard residential charge kit. :-)

BTW I’m paying people to say it works even if it doesn’t. They are shills, I pay them to LIE.. Full disclosure... They will say anything for a buck..

I’ve broken all 8 Commandments, I left out TWO because I didn’t want to cop to um...

Regards..
Post removed