"Absolute best" used speaker for $8-10K

I'm in need for some solid recommendation for the "absolute best" used speakers in the $8-10K price range, floorstanding model only.
I'm looking for pinpoint imaging and superb retreival with clean tight low end.
Any recommendation will be greatly appreciated.
queanh74
You could definitely get the Dunlavy SC-Vs for that or perhaps the SC-VIs. They are huge speakers, but really have no sonic equal at this price point( but it does require enough room space to let them breath).
There are a few but B&W Nautilus 800N is a steal under $10K preowned. One of the world's best speakers out there, regardless of price. I even prefer the B&W Nautilus 800N over the brand new 800D. Just a matter of taste at this level between the two. No weakness in this speaker. Just need an equal high quality system to receive full potential.
Avantgarde Duos again - just spend some time setting them up properly - when done well, they're great, when done poorly, you'll wonder why you wasted 10k!!
For that oney, I would get the Revel Salons, one of my absolute favorite speakers. Some don't like them, but for me... they rule and they can do all the different musical genres you like.