Raidho D1's and recommendations for amplifiers

Have Raidho D1's arriving in a few days and am now reconsidering my amp. I was planning sell my Clayton M200 monoblocks as a package with my old speakers. I was considering using Coincident Dragon Mk II (75w triode) monoblocks but reading various forums I get the impression these may not be adequate and D1's do best with 150w or more solid state amps. I'm looking for comments on suitability of Dragons and comments on alternatives that are known to be ideal with D1's.

Thanks
128x128tyrreld
I heard the D-2 in NY driven by a VAC tube amp and I thought it was fantastic. The specs on the D-1 say impedance is
>6 ohms. Sensitivity is a little on the low side @ 88 dB. A lot depends on the room size, what you listen to and how loud. My guess is that with a monitor you're not trying to fill a very large room to orchestral levels, in which case you probably will be fine w the Dragons.
Pass 350.8 wonderful amp,great stage,bass,imaging 350 ch plenty of power.
The size of your room and your listening tastes are going to play a big role here. If your room is larger you may find that you don't have enough power. Moderate and smaller rooms should be fine.

The speaker appears to be a moderate 6 ohm load- and the amplifier does not have provisions for less than 8 ohms. So the output power and bandwidth of the amp will be reduced and the distortion will be higher. If you are playing in a lively room of smaller size this may not be an issue.