Record Store Day 2020 LIst

The new RSD 2020 list is just out.

I know some of you don't like RSD, but it's always been lots of fun for me.  I haven't missed a year yet.

https://recordstoreday.com/News
128x128mofimadness
Was looking at the list yesterday. Didn't see much that really moved me this time. We'll see?
Another year, another RSD list that has zero releases I want to buy. 2 strikes in a row for me. I love my LRS and I will support them by going to RSD and looking through the used record bins. Hopefully they have a show that evening again this year. The guys who own/run my LRS also have a record label and one of their acts usually perform in the evening of RSD.

BTW, my LSR - Plaid Room Records, and their sister company - Colemine Records have another RSD release this year - Kelly Finnigan - "The Tales People Tell (Instrumentals)". Great guys. Support them if you like soul and funk.
I bought a few of the SYEOR (Start Your Ear Of Right) titles from Plaid Room.  Excellent folks!

I found a few on the new RSD list, but agree, it wasn't all that great this year.  I seem to be out of the loop on most of the artists...I've never heard of over 80% of them.  Different crowd, (market) I guess...