Rega Brio R or Jolida 301RC

Essentially a newbie in the process of putting together a budget system. I recently picked up a set of Paradigm Atom v6 speakers. I am pretty much set on purchasing a used PS Audio Digital Link III, since my primary source will be a PC. I have a cheap Technics CD player and Turntable as part of my current hand me down system. I have some vinyl but listen to it rarely. I primarily listen to rock, jazz and bluegrass. I like the half case size of these amps because I have limited space. The Jolida is appealing because it is 1/2 the price of the Rega, and I am intrigued by tubes. The Rega has more power, a phono stage, and is supposedly a great value. However it is at the very top of my price range. I appreciate your thoughts.
drop
I have several forum friends who loved their Jolida gear "when it worked." None were happy with the reliability nor the customer support from Jolida. Maybe they were isolated incidents, maybe not. I wouldn't buy thieir stuff after what I heard.

I'm not a dealer and have no financial interest in what anyone buys.
I had my 301 for one year with no issues and I've had my 102B for over two years with no issues. I've heard the most common problem is a burned out pilot light, which might not be an issue as the pilot light is rather bright.