Rotel RHT-10 Tuner

I have heard this is a decent tuner. But there dosent seem to be much information on the web about it. Does any body have an opinion about the sonic quality of this tuner?
thanks.
dans
I have now or have had in the past 8 out of TIS's top 10 best sounding tuners of all time as well as many other top tuners they don't list and am using an RHT-10 as my primary tuner (because of the remote) at this time. Not to disagree with any of you but I have had 2 Tandberg 3001 As that to my ears bested the sound of this tuner mainly because of a noticeably wider & deeper sound stage. That being said, I will be putting my Michi up for sale on "the 'GoN", Canuck Audio Mart and US Audio Mart in the next week or 2, if anyone is interested in getting a head start on this ultra rare tuner pm me or contact me thru Agon 
dans

This site is the bible for tuners that’s been going for years, I went with a few that they recommend and they were spot on with their reviews, but it looks like the Rotels didn’t rate.

http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/

Cheers George

The MICI, AKA RHT-10 was never rated because they were so rare TIS never got one in for review although they did rate other Rotel tuners.