Sam here and l just made a new discovry.

O.k this indirectly relates to music as i'm using frequencies.Using my multimeter on the hertz setting i discovered that canned food no matter what it is always measures at 0 hz and 0 hz means the food is dead and when i test fresh organic produce it measures between 20 and 25 hz and is alive, so i used my tone generator set at 20 hz using a clip running from the tone generator and clipped onto the metal lip of the canned good for 1 minute and take a second reading with the multimeter and now the food measures at 20 hz the same as the fresh organic produce even though the food has been sitting in a can for a year.This may be nothing however it may be something.
guitarsam
I strongly suggest a psychologist.  Better yet, a psychiatrist because they can legally prescribe drugs that can help with psychosis.

Dude, you are way out there...
I beg to differ.
Sam is a genius.
To come up with these threads and then sit back and watch the action is trolling to the 'n'th degree!
Again, kudos Sam!
You put kenjit to shame...
It's the highlight of my day tbh.
Seeing what revelation Sam will share with us next.

Who needs the dark web😁
OK, I'll go with that.  Knowing now what he is doing then I will never log on to one of his threads again.  My time is far more important than to allow myself to be trolled.  And kenjit falls into the same category.

We do come to this forum for learning and also to have some fun.  Whomever finds it fun to participate in such trolling, all the better to them.  Not me.  
Thanks again.