Schiit Saga which tubes to order?

I was thinking about ordering the Tung-sol 6sn7 and the LISST. Anyone heard the LISST?
128x128coachpoconnor
Gungnir multibit.  Again terrific bang for the buck.

All my Schiit is for a 2nd system I recently sent up in the bedroom.  Running everything balanced with an Atmas-phere amp.  I was trying to hold out for a good used Atmas-phere pre, which don't come up too often, but really don't think I'm giving up too much with the Freya.
I think the "real" Amperex tubes do have some sort of magic.  However, it is going to be hard to find a real Amperex and there are many different types and releases of the Amperex 6sn7 tube.   If you can find a real Holland made one (or even a USA one).  Alternatively, I would go after the PSVANE CV-181 as the most magical sounding and highest resolution currently manufactured tube.  Definitely as expensive as some of the Amperex, but you know you're getting a good tube.
My Schiit Saga came in the mail today and after several hours of listening, I am extremely pleased. I had been using My NAD C326bee’s preamp section with my Nuforce sta200.
What a difference! It sounded like a vale had been lifted from my Zu Omen’s. There wasn’t a huge difference between the passive and active preamp, but I plan to buy the Early Russian 6H8C from Upscale audio in my search for a tad more warmth. What a great little preamp for $350.00. My next step is to upgrade my Peachtree Dac-itI and some interconnects. I appreciate and welcome all  comments! Thanks again!