Should I switch to a larger room?

My current listening room is 10x12. Since I live alone, I could make my master bedroom my dedicated listening room.  It is 13x18.  Switching rooms would be a PITA, but is it worth doing?  My speakers are MMGs and they will be getting the Peter Gunn mod in the fall.  I do have some room treatment from GIK Acoustics delivering in a few weeks, but what I ordered was based on my 10x12 room.  
terrapin77
@james663 In my 10x12 room, the maggies are actually 4 ft off the wall.  I basically have a near field setup.  I think it sounds good, but I'm gonna switch to the larger room and give it a try.  I've spent a good chunk of change upgrading my system over the past 6 months, so I want it to sound the best it possibly can!!
Bigger is NOT always better IME... The larger room may well be better, but there are a number of variables that come into play. One of the variables has already been mentioned, and that is the ceiling height. If the ceiling height is the same in both rooms, then that would play to the larger room. Another variable is what are the walls like, are they at angles? Do they have a lot of glass/ windows vs. less glass/window in the small room. How quiet is the surrounding space? Lots of variables.
If all else is equal, then I would say definitely go for the larger room, but things are not usually equal. Let your ears decide.
In my room, which is about the same size as your current one, ( actually a little smaller..10X11) I enjoy a vault ceiling to 13’. The vault is the saving grace. The room sounds far better than my prior room which was 15’ X 25’ and with an 8’ ceiling...off the kitchen.

The 13 by 18 room would sound way better for your maggies set up on the 13 foot wall assuming you have two solid right angle corners in it.
@speakermaster There is a closest door in one of the corners. I do have some bass traps delivering in a few weeks