Silver Head Shell Leads

I have an Audio Technica 33 Mono Anniversary cartridge and would like to replace the head shell leads. I'm currently using copper leads and am thinking about buying silver leads. Or for even more money, I could get Rhodium plated leads. What changes would I experience by trying silver or rhodium leads. Recommendations are always appreciated. The head shell I'm using is a modified silver plated head shell on a Thorens TP16 MK1 tonearm.
Thanks!
goofyfoot
Thanks to all! As for the NPS1260 contact solution. Is this safe to use? I read somewhere with the Walker Audio solution that it dries hard and cannot be removed. I’m interested in using the NPS1260 for multiple applications.
Worrying about the type of wire used! Copper vs. silver? You guys need a new hobby! That and a recommendation to stay out of the sun! 
I like silver wire. That being said, for maybe 6 inches of wire total, don't think you could tell the difference. I couldn't justify $600 for contact enhancer, but haven't tried it. If you've got the cash, try it and let us know. No Rhodium!
No Rhodium, OK but I'm leaving the Rhodium plated fuses in my amp as there's nothing objectionable about the sound and don't knoww if I could change those fuses myself.
In general the use of Silver as a Wire will be reported through varying Perception of the SQ, that the delivery is more noticeably lean.
A less presence of weight in the Bass Frequency and a more noticeable projection of the Mid's and High Frequency
Whether this perception is to be perceived when using a Tag Wire is in my experience not commonly discussed.
It is a discussed topic on IC's and Speaker Wire.

Will the Tag Wire then be going into a Tonearm with Copper Wire > Copper Connectors> Copper IC from Tonearm to Phonostage.

There might be a Synergy ? only the end user can decide.

If there is a wish for a Little more noticeable extension toward the Mid's and High, without wanting to reduce the weight in the Bass.
A PC Triple C Tag Wire can do this.
I use these and was impressed with the subtle, but noticeable change to a delivery from a Audio Technica Tag Wire.
Ortofon sell the PC Triple C at a very reasonable price.