Simaudio I7 vs P5.3/W5.3

Hi has any one tried the i7 against the P5.3/W5.3 separates. I think the i7 is rated 150W as is the W5.3.

Also has anyone tried the new W5.3 against the old W5 (pre 2007 model), as I can get the old one quite a bit cheaper ex-demo.

Thanks
acdvd
Also if you know of any other brands in that price range and how it would compare to say the Sim W5 or W5.3

Thanks and much appreciated
I used to have a P-5 pre and switched to the 5.3 pre which was sonically better than the P-5. I used both pre's with a W-5 amp, which I still have but now mated with a Evolution P-7 pre.

I had read somewhere, I beleive www.uhfmag.com where Simaudio said the sound of the new W5.3 is better than the W-5 amp it replaced.Given my experience between both the P-5 pre and the P-5.3, I would beleive the same holds true for the new W5.3 amp. The W-5 is still an excellent amp and sounds excellent. Class A stereophile every year while in production with $$ signs beside it meaning it provided performance way beyond it's price point.
Cheers
Thanks - I have a Simaudio I3RS Integrated that is 100W into 8/170W into 4ohms. My speakers are PSB Synchrony Twos (maybe moving up to Ones) that dip below 3 ohms in the bass. My I3RS handles the bass exceptionally well considering this.

So I am thinking using the I3RS as the pre-amp, buy the W5 (depends on an ex-demo discount I get), then eventually buy a P5.3 maybe.