Small speaker advice

Greetings and salutations fellow audiophiles!  Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.  
     I am moving into an apartment for a year or so after living in a house with a dedicated listing room (divorce).  I’m looking to find a speaker to replace my ML Summit stats.  Not easy to replicate I know which is why I’m soliciting advice.  My max price range about 10k is give or take a few thousand. 
     Room is about 11’w X 12’d.  
I have a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands I can also use but I need to upgrade their tweeters to get the best out of them.  So before I go that route and spend the $$ I’m considering selling them for something better suited to a room so small.  The Wilson Tune Dots are a contender. Never had a pair of Wilson’s. Love their sound and was thinking of inevitability replacing the Summits with them one day.  Head in a vice takes a toll after a while. 

My equipment consists of:

PS Audio BHK 250. Tube input stage with MOSFET output love its sound.
Krell KSA 2 preamp
My media choice is Vinyl and DSD.
I listen to classic rock, soul, jazz, electronic, and generally well recorded music.  No hard rock, rap, or otherwise. 

What I like is a speaker that can convey high detail with an open airy sound. Imaging is particularly important.  I’m fortunate enough to have the ability to hear higher frequency range with my 50 yr old ears (per my recent hearing test) 

Again thanks for sharing your experiences and advice!

rob606

I just bought a pair of KLH Model 3's.......OMG, These are FUN Speakers. Their detail is off the charts...I'm dancing around my listening room with a Big smile on my face.....Some feel it's a better speaker than the model 5....These guys are a KICK !

LS3/5a - if you've never owned a set you should seriously consider these little wonders. Maybe go new with Graham Chartwell or vintage Rogers 16ohm. Shockingly great & one of the only speakers I've owned that totally live up to the hype. Just my experience 

Wow!  So much advice I don’t even know how to thank you all individually!  Thank you for such personal advice. @yyzsantabarbara appreciate the recommendations on headphones. I’ve been considering the Focal Stelia (probably misspelled). I know very little about the high end headphone market.  

@yoyoyaya thanks. I’ve been interested in the Sabrina’s. What do you like about them if I may ask?