Speaker placement and dB differences

So I’m pretty anal about speaker placement. I use tape measures, along with laser lights and levels to assure proper and equal placement from walls. I was using my new Omni mic and testing software to run some white noise frequency graphs vs db range to see where I stand.  After overlaying the R/L graphs I noticed that there is about a -1db difference in the right channel generally across the entire frequency range and about -5 dB at about 250 hz. 
Also my room is 12’ x 13’. 

I remeasured my speaker distance from the seating position wall and I noticed the left speaker was 96” from the front the chair and the right speaker was 98.5” from the chair. By my calcs that would only account for a .22 dB difference. Not enough to account for the 1 dB drop in the right speaker and certainly not the -5 dB at 250 hz.
Question is, is a 1 dB difference between two speakers normal. My speakers are Thiel CS 2.4’s and I’m using an older ARC tube amp - which can certainly account for 1db.

the bigger questIon is can a 2.5” difference in room placement cause a 5 dB difference at 250 hz?
last_lemming
If you swap left to right does it stay the same? That should narrow it down to JUST speakers. If it moves left to right it’s before the speaker including IC. Check all connections, you know. BUT swap the cable at the amp first. If it moves left to right. It’s the Amp back. If not swap at the speaker end, make sure the cable is not the culprit...

But just so you know, a lot of OX are way off 10% in not uncommon.

That is why you will see different values, Left to Right in matched speakers, (rare) not production speakers. 10-15,000.00 usually aren’t matched just so you know... there is a big difference.

Building an XO is pretty straight forward, matching.....Left to right is not..You really want to nit pic..
LOL you sure can... How does it sound?
 Amazing that it doesn't sound so different... 5 db at 250 at what db? It probably won't...

Regards...