Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
Post removed 
Post removed 
Hi,
I am Italian and this is the first time I write here but I am an old member of the Naim forum and it's extremely interesting to see how similarly all audio things are seen from the two sides if the sea.

Anyway, I am slightly amazed at reading of a wife who really cares about the sound of a pair of speakers instead of their looks – this is not meant to be diminutive of women's musical taste or intelligence. But there can be surprises: my wife never objected to any pair of speakers I bought or tried at home, from an aesthetic point of view, safe for the Naim Ovator S-400s, that I love and that she found ugly.

Then, in the end, after an awful amount of tentatives, I bought a pair of Ovators S-400s, and she had to admit a) how beautiful they are and how easily and elegantly they fit into the room and the furniture and, b), how good they sound. They go down to below 40hz when requested, are extremely coherent and never harsh. So this would be my 'blind' recommendation.

Max

p.s. How do I change font, please?