Speakers costing range of 2500-3500 per pair

With my budget what speakers would work well with the Denon 4311-ci
spendmoney
Weird that an Aria owner can’t spell the name of his speakers. I can’t imagine how one would end up deciding between them and Spendors. To say that’s an apples to oranges comparison is an understatement.

Anyway, folks need to get out and audition more speakers. I have a hard time imagining anyone would pick them unless they’ve had a very slim diet of auditions. IMO, yes, just my opinion, the Arias are competitive in the $2K realm, nothing more. I had a chance to buy a demo pair for $2K. I listened to them with a couple well regarded amps, with many genres of music, but they just didn’t have anything that justified their price. I have experience with several less expensive speakers that were better to my ears, including Revel Concerta2 F36s, Monitor Audio Silver 8s, Vandersteen 1Cis, KEF LS50s and Maggie 1.7s (the latter two in all aspects but bass). Of course, this is just my opinion, but that was my honest assessment. I will say they are a great looking speaker.

Also, the speaker manufacturer cost to make a speaker, average formula 
is four to one of the factory wholesale cost. The retail wholesale cost for a $10K speaker is $6K. The total manufacturer cost to make that $10K  speaker including packaging and out the door, is $2400.00. This is why the majority of speaker companies build their cabinets with MDF panels,
since MDF is dirt cheap, and will not standardize bamboo panels as an alternative, since it would reduce their profit margins. 
^ No, that's because MDF is less resonant than bamboo. Plywood is one of the best materials, as the BBC concluded with actual research. You can read about it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/publications/rdreport_1977_03
helomech..you are off the mark. The report you refer to is from 1977. I looked at the two tables listing woods and composites and bamboo is nowhere to be found. Bamboo plywood is what I'm referring to is stronger than steel. Bamboo has a tensile strength of 28,000 and steel has a tensile strength of 23,000 and is three times stronger than oak. When layered in multiple sheets to form bamboo plywood, it has the highest dampening and resonating ability out of any organic material on the planet. Bamboo is King. Ascend Acoustics uses bamboo plywood for their top speakers which is why the Sierra Towers have a performance level typical of speakers in the $8K to $12K range. Back in 1977 no one even considered at the time to explore the science of bamboo material for the advancement of speaker cabinet structure.
So these Aries 936 cost the dealer approx $2400. I would think they also pay shipping which probably add another approx 200 costing total 2600 my thought was to offer him 3000.
one more question would the ascend towers match up with my Denon better then the Aries?