Speakers costing range of 2500-3500 per pair

With my budget what speakers would work well with the Denon 4311-ci
spendmoney
I recently started using 99db Klipsch Heresy IIIs which don’t ring unless ringing is part of the music, which it rarely is. Years ago I also talked to Richard Vandersteen on the phone about 1Bs I'd sent in for cover refurbishing, and after asking if there were any updates I could add to my speaker cloth order, he got testy and pointed out they'd been completely revised and my request was ridiculous…a treasured audio moment.
audiozen,

Really?  First, I do not assume all reviewers hear the same thing, for my stated reasons.  Second, do you deny that our hearing is a sense, much as taste or smell? 
@audiozen - When you owned your store, what did you pay for rent? Utilities?  Insurance? Employees? Taxes?  Build-out? Maintenance?  I think the value added by a knowledgable retailer who offers service and demonstrates products is worth it to many consumers.  And many B&M retailers do discount off list.  I sometimes buy direct, but I let the product determine where I buy it, not the profit margin of the seller.  Would you rather have a great speaker sold only in stores with a bigger markup, or a mediocre one sold direct by a seller operating on thin margins?
To answer OP's last question, neither the Focals nor the Ascend Acoustics match well with your AVR.  They both greatly outclass it,.  In addition to probably not having enough quality watts to get the most out of them, the preamp sections of most AVRs are not good.  And as many audiophiles will tell you from personal experience, the preamp is one of the most important factors in the ultimate sound you get out of your system.  If you're planning on upgrading to this level of speaker, I hope you are planning to upgrade your electronics too. 
spendmoney...Here is an excellent choice of low priced high end quality components from Nord Acoustics in England. They make Class D amps, preamps, and integrateds. You have your choice of Hypex Ncore or B&O
ICE amps. You have two choices of Op amps. From Sparkos or Sonic Imagery. The Sparkos op amp is better, known for its warmer, richer, more relaxed signature. Here ya go.

www.nordacoustics.co.uk