Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
As much as I love my Genesis 350's, I doubt if I'll hang onto to them forever. It's tough to find enough room for them. Eventually, I'll have to downsize and downgrade. Hopefully after my hearing is near gone ... and if I continue to play them at 90dB, that won't be long.
Hello.

My name is Stefan
I own a pair of Lincoln Walsh OHM A's of which there are only about 36 pairs made as I understand.

I would like to know if any other person on Audiofon hava a pair and would like to copare notes.

My email is swesolowski@gmx.net

Thank you.
Best regards,
Stefan
My current speakers are Dynaudio Countour 5.4's. They continue to satisfy and amaze me as my system evolves around them. Good low-end response down to high 20's, great midrange, and same esotar2 tweeter as in many of their most expensive designs. They will probably stay with me for life (I'm 61), I'm even completely renovating my listening room around them. Only speakers I've liked as much (that I've owned), were Tannoy 12" Monitor Golds. Wish I still had them.

Best to all,

Dan