Step-up from Node2i for native AmazonHD streaming?

Considering the Node2i, but before pulling the trigger, looking for upgrade competitors:
  • Inputs: Wifi, BT5aptxHD, TOS/Unbalanced
  • Outputs: Unbalanced, coax SPDIF
  • Must have native AmazonHD
  • Control: apps for PC/Android, remote
What else meets these minimum requirements?
128x128mwatsme
Questioning the choice of Topping E30 DACs opens other options.

A matched pair of stereo DACs is required. They need DAC-only function, but could also have pre-amp features and headphone amp; however, those extra features will not be used. I haven't purchased the DACs yet.

Topping nay-sayers: A pair of E30's cost $260 (new and not on sale). I'm not opposed to buying used. What other pair of DACs would you recommend for $300/pair and where do I buy them?

All other DAC/system budget pro's... I'm not opposed to spending more, for better performance if value is still there. What is the next least expensive (even used) pair of consumer-grade (plug it in and it works) DACs that are UNDENIABLY better sounding OR measure better than E30, make/model/version, and where can they be purchased?
@djones yes, I’ve seen the Amazon list before, and figured my best bet was Sound United group. Denon doesn’t seem to have anything (didn’t look through the AVRs), Marantz has so many models - I looked through a few categories and didn’t find anything, all the others would take forever ruling each brand out one-by-one.

I was hoping the community would know gear capabilities better than I - that might not be true. I may have to buckle-down and create a spreadsheet for this search.
@djones51 yes that is likely, and the STR.
the STR doesn't have coax out - maybe the AVR does.