Step Up Transformer 100v

I saw on another thread that Sanyo and Nissyo step up transformers had been suggested for use in Japan. I wondered if anyone could say a lttle more? Does a step up transformer affect SQ? Are there any other units or solutions for 115v to 100v people would recommend? Thanks very much!
nagoya
OK, thank you for the links. My amp - NaimUniti - is only rated at 50w. This could change in the near future to 80w. But I think the EHU600 is suitable for these ratings? Thanks!
Max power consumption for that Naim is rated as 350W but, being class B, it'll want that faster than you can say ,"Now!", to recharge capacitors.
Someone at Naim told me I'd need a 500v step up transformer, so I thought I'd be OK with the EHU600. Am I wrong, however?
Thanks!
Multi input voltage transformer made by SWALLOW Company.
These Transformers are made in Japan.
SWALLOW SU-2000 (2000 WATTS)
SWALLOW SU-1500 (1500 WATTS)
These transformers have three pin socket for earth.
Bigger transformers have a lower impedance, thus less likely to create distortion at higher draw. The downside is that bigger transformers will have a higher "idle" current and will cost you to run.

At 16 Kg for the 2000W Swallow, that looks more like a "converter" or autotransformer, which offers no isolation and noise reduction. They are quite efficient and do the job.