Subwoofer Suggestion

Hi guys I need your suggestion regarding subwoofers. My system is composed of Focal Kanta 3, Kanta center, 706BK it would be used 50/50 for music and HT. My room size would be 13m by 4m by 3(Length,width,height). Would it be better to go for dual pb1000/sb1000 or single sb3000 or single pb2000 or single PSA S1500?
kulo
Kilo how big is your room ,
land this sub puts out thunderous bass don’t think it can’t fill your room my room is 30 ftlong  by 16 wide 8 ft ceilings  I sit in the front seats are 12 ft away and I get plenty of bass and never coming close to using it’s output maybe 60% at most.
if you have the extra $$ the SVS ultra 16 Is Great  I was thinking in the future to add a second sub to bring more balance thevalways recommend 2 subs for all room s have nulls .the app for iPad 
droid is excellent  plenty is power 
@audioman58 
My room is 4m long by 14m wide with 3m ceilings. Well if the bass would really take a hit I could return the devialet200 in exchange for the ps audio m700. That would free up a lot of budget for the subs.
If you bought 2 they give $100 off give them a call 
and satin black much better buy you can get 2 for $2000
are you currently in the US ?  For now one set in the middle of the room would be plenty trust me.i sold a $1600 JL audio and bought this one after comparing my friends sb3000 .read up on it 
it has a dual voice coil only the ultra 16 has this meaning at low levels the center pole piece is used, giving you tunefull bass at low
volumes  then when higher volumes the outer part I’s used . Read up on it so many things like a 52 bit processor which makes it 
very accurate and huge magnet ,the app has a bunch of setting you tune the bass from your seating area , and has programs and a usb Mike you can buy to fully eq your room but some learning curve if you want it perfect , it is small but 52 lbs
@audioman58 
Im in Philippines, if I order from the United States I'd have to deal with the customs here. Also, are you saying that a single Sb3000 is better than dual sb1000 or pb1000?
Dual subs are better than one. Subs output into the mid-bass. A single sub collapses the bottom so the soundstage is like a truncated and inverted pyramid.

Most sub installations are abysmal. It takes skill and work to integrate properly. As a pal once opined "EVERY other  sub I've heard just boomed."