Suggestions for power amps

Hi All

I am looking to try some different power amps in my system I have just added tge wonderful Fritz Carrera Be’s and feel like they will respond to whatever you feed them.Power is the Lsa Warp 1

Love my current sound but wonder if there is more there with a step up in amplifier quality Musical taste run gamut from Bach to Bruce

price range is 3K new or used

My system Wytech Jade 2.1 pre

Denafrips Pontus ll

Innous zen mi3

Amps ive been intrigued by

include LkV Power3

PS Audio XA-25

Legacy Powerbloc 2

Atmasphere class d mono’s

Benchmark ABH

Thank you  for your input I have never posted before but have learned much from all of you.

128x128katzlar

I have the Pass X25. Outstanding amp for the price. Very reliable. Warm to neutral sound with lots of reserve. Works best when really warm. One of the last pieces I would upgrade in my system, if at all.

I have an ATI 6000, 2 channel AMP. Purchased from Sound Approach, I believe in Virginia. Outstanding AMP, IMO $3795 New     7 year warranty, Look up info,reviews, you will be impressed. Mine is paired with Fritz carbon SE Mk2 and is GREAT, complimented with a SVS SB3000 sub in a small room, about 13x14'   I listen only to Rock and Roll, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Ps Great place to do business with too    Service is everything to me. Robert TN  ps Great DAC also, Meitner  Be advised AMP weighs almost 100lbs.

+ 1 for adding sub(s). Then roll in an amp. I run low power tubes to Zu’s , but rotate a 50 wpc SS amp. I back the subs off a tiny bit when going to SS. BTW , I loaned some tubes to a fellow for his pre. He has the same amp as you and loves it. Happy Hunting , Mike B. Oh, and + 1 for the Pass. 

The Benchmark ABH is an excellent amplifier; I used it with my Fyne Audio F-702 speakers and got wonderful sound.  I sought a bit more power, however, and am now using two mono bloc Odyssey Kismet power amplifiers, which put out about 200 watts each, and the sound is wonderful.  Excellent imaging, great tonal qualities for the instruments, and dead silent background.